Department Of Dermatology
Dermatology is the branch of the medical field which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and skin conditions. In modern society, the increasing cosmetic concerns among people who desire a long-lasting youthful appearance have made dermatology a popular specialty in medicine.
The Dermatology Department at CK Birla RBH offers consultation and comprehensive services pertaining to Cosmetic surgery, venereology (for all sexually transmitted diseases), and general dermatology (including all skin, nails, and hair disorders or infections). The aim is to provide a clinically excellent environment and exceptional dermatological care using modern facilities for all patients (including children) at an affordable price. The treatment is alike for the poor, destitute, and elites as well as HIV or leprosy patients.
The department comprises board-certified dermatologists, nursing staff, technicians, and consultants that work in collaboration to provide the best possible care for both hospitalized individuals and outpatients. Here, all the skincare regimens are tailored according to the patient’s skin type and pre-existing skin problems like rosacea and acne breakouts.
Some of the modern facilities under our roof include PUVA therapy unit; Electrosurgery and Chemosurgery unit; Woods lamp; Lasers such as ND YAG laser, MIPL, Diode, and Fractional CO2; Biopsy punches; Derma Abrader equipment’s; and examination of microbial smears.
The department also consists of round-the-clock functional operation theatres (general and pediatric), intensive care units, separate wards, and ambulance facilities (to take care of emergency cases or critically ill individuals with severe skin, nail, or hair diseases or injury). Clinics of the specialists are also available to deal with the outpatients.
Why Choose CK Birla RBH?
- Best team of skin doctors
- Treatment provided after diagnosis of the root cause
- Advanced technique for anti-aging treatment
- Lasers and chemical peels provided
- Treatment for autoimmune conditions
Services and treatments provided by the Department of Dermatology include
- Cryotherapy: Freezing of abnormal skin tissues to make them dead and eventually wither off.
- Skin Biopsy: Removal of small skin samples using tiny needles and observing under a microscope for checking skin cancer, disorders, or infections.
- Mesotherapy: A cosmetic procedure wherein hormones, vitamins, plant extracts, enzymes, or vitamins are injected into the skin for its rejuvenation.
- Injection lipolysis: Destruction of fat cells by the injected lipolytic agents for removal of stubborn fat deposits.
- Removal of skin tags and warts: It includes several methods like cryotherapy, electrodesiccation, or minor surgeries.
- Microdermabrasion: A minimally-invasive procedure that uses an abrasive tool with microneedles to remove superficial skin layers for treating discoloration, scarring, stretch marks, and sun-damaged skin.
- Permanent laser hair reduction: A popular cosmetic method to get rid of unwanted body or facial hair by thermally damaging the hair follicles that eventually prevent hair regrowth.
- Chemical peels: A non-invasive cosmetic procedure to exfoliate the skin and make it look refreshing by using chemical solutions of varying strengths.
- Anti-aging treatments: This includes Filler injections like hyaluronic acid; Botox; Photofacials; and Fractionated Laser resurfacing to remove the premature aging signs like fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging.
- PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) therapy: It involves the administration of the patient’s blood containing the natural growth factors to accelerate the natural healing process. It is used for treating hair fall and various skin conditions.
- Treatment for hair and nail disorders: Some of them include alopecia, hirsutism, hair shaft disorders, baldness, and fungal infections of nails and scalp. These can be treated effectively by oral and topical medications.
- Radio-frequency surgery: An ultra-high frequency energy supplied onto skin for treating skin lesions.
- Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases: These include all the bacterial and viral diseases that a healthy individual acquires from an infected person through sexual contact. For example, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, HIV/AIDS, and Human Papilloma Virus infections. Treatment for skin conditions like leprosy, photodermatoses, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, pemphigus, and vitiligo by medications, steroids, or non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
Treatment for the following concerns is provided
- Acne Scar
- Chicken Pox
- Fine lines
- Unwanted tattoo
- Skin tags
- Surgical scar
- Hair fall
- Hair thinning
- Nail infection
- Ingrown toenail
- Fungal infection
- Age spots, etc.
To get healthy disease-free skin and healthy radiant hair, consult with expert skin and hair treatment doctors at CK Birla RBH.
Treatment and Surgeries
Our Clinical Experts
Dr. Asma Akhlaq
Consultant - Dermatologist & Cosmetologist
RBH (Rukmani Birla Hospital) | Patient Testimonial | Gautam Chauhan
Dermatology is the special branch of medicine that involves diagnosis and treatment of diseases and problems related to the skin, hair and nails.
RBH provides the best oncologist surgery in Jaipur which is performed by highly specialized surgeons who have years of experience in treating different types of cancer.