Department Of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is a branch of therapeutic medicine that helps treat individuals suffering from chronic pain, injury, or neurological disorders. In healthcare clinical practice, it is prescribed for improving and maintaining the person’s well-being, mobility, and functioning. It deals with both prevention and rehabilitation for movement-associated diseases, traumatic injury, and physical disability.
The Department of Physiotherapy at CK Birla RBH is the most-renowned tertiary-level rehabilitation center, which has Robotic Neuro and Orthopedic Physiotherapy first time in Rajasthan, with an objective of meeting the highest quality care and excellent outcomes. It has a compassionate, qualified team of orthopedic, neurology, sports injury, pediatric and cardiopulmonary physiotherapists, occupational therapists, rehabilitation assistants, and nursing staff to reduce the cognitive and physical effects of a disability. They work using a multifaceted approach by collaborating with other specialties like neurology, orthopedics, critical care, medicine, sports medicine, cardiology, pulmonology, geriatric medicine, and pain medicine.
The treatment systems adopted by the health professionals for the patients includes properly planned and executed rehabilitation programs. There are customized treatment plans available that involve different physiotherapy techniques designed to suit the needs of every patient.
The center is well equipped with state-of-the-art facilities (including all diagnostic and therapeutic technologies) that are functional for different sub-specialties of physiotherapy. Round the clock physiotherapist are available to cater the Intensive Care Unit, wards and rooms patients.
Why Choose CK Birla RBH?
- Robotic Neuro & Ortho Physiotherapy 1st time in Rajasthan
- World Class Electrotherapy like Laser, Tecar, Robotic Spine Decompression, etc.
- Personalized Care
- Experienced team of Physiotherapist
- Highest Patient Satisfaction
- Hygienic Rooms for conducting sessions
- Cost-effective treatment
Services offered by the Department of Physiotherapy at CK Birla RBH
The department has a patient-centric layout that offers various comprehensive services, some of which are:
- Luna EMG Robot: World Class next generation Robot for Orthopedic & neurological conditions, it uses an electromyogram to detect the electrical activity of the muscles and accordingly initiate and complete the movements.
- Lower Limb Robotics: Early verticalization and mobilization for acute care in Intensive Care units or immediately after the stroke, it has miracle results in recovery. The patient can walk using this sensor technology.
- 3 Tesla Electro Magnetic Stimulation - Chair specially designed for Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease & Erectile Dysfunction patients, it helps in doing 11,000 Kegal exercises in a single session of 30 minutes.
- 4D Robotic Spine Decompression - Conservative treatment for Slip Disc, Sciatica, Cervical & Lumber Radiculopathy, and Myelopathy. It works on the Vertebral Targeting method and prevents muscle guarding and generates better decompressive results in disc pathologies.
- Ultrasonic therapy: It makes use of high-frequency sound waves to heat deep tissues and provides relief from pain.
- Cryotherapy or heat therapy/ Thermotherapy: Cold treatment helps in numbing pain, blocking nerve impulses, constricting blood vessels, and minimizing swelling. In contrast, the extreme heating of deeper body tissues can enhance blood flow, lead to the relaxation of muscles, improve the body’s flexibility, increase the metabolism of tissues, and reduce the sensitivity of muscle spindles to stretch.
- Lightforce Hi-power laser therapy: This non-invasive procedure makes use of lasers for treating different musculoskeletal conditions in an individual. It has patented rolling ball technology for delivering laser.
- Electrotherapy/ Microcurrent therapy: This is used for fast healing of the injured tissues and manages pain of chronic conditions. The specific frequency of electrical currents is used for this purpose.
- Tecar Therapy- It is a type of Endodiathermy, which work in Capacitive & Resistive mode and causes vasodilation and pain relief in deep tissues.
- Super Inductive System: It is a type of electromagnetic stimulation, which works on control of pain, fracture healing, and spasticity reduction.
- Interferential therapy: This pain-relieving method stimulate nerve activity and encourages blood flow to the injured body areas using low-frequency electric currents.
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation: FDA-approved TMS, which stimulates the brain cells and builds neuroplasticity. It has FDA-approved protocols for Depression, Insomnia, Stroke, Autism Spectrum Disorders, etc.
- Electromyography or Biofeedback Electrical modalities like transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation and electrical muscle stimulation.
- In-patient care or rehabilitation centers for stroke, orthopedics, Pre & Post-operative rehabilitation, pain management, spine, cancer, pulmonary, cardiovascular, and traumatic brain injury.
- Out-patient care services - Such as rehabilitation for spinal cord injury, sports injury, osteoporosis, dysphagia (swallowing problems), pediatric, arthritis, pulmonary, stroke, amputees, vestibular issues, wound/vascular care, cancer wellness (including lymphedema and chemotherapy-related side-effects), incontinence, and fibromyalgia treatment.
- Equipment such as therapeutic treadmill, Recumbent exercise bikes or cycles, Fine motor training gadgets, balance board, and tilt table. There are also multi-exercise stations and strength training stations available.
- Some hands-on approach includes Neurodynamics, Bobath approach, Kinesiotapping, Theraband exercises, Osteopathic manual therapy, Neuro-developmental therapy, McKenzie, Motor re-learning program, Mulligan concept, Vestibular rehabilitation therapy, Strength and conditioning, Integrated neuro physiotherapy, Manual lymph drainage, and Proprioceptive Neuromuscular rehabilitation.
Our Clinical Experts
Dr. Ashish Agrawal ( PT)
Director Experience: 12+ Years
Dr. Ashish Agrawal (PT)
Know all about Robotic Neurorehabilitation | CK Birla Hospitals | RBH Jaipur