Department Of Immunology and Rheumatology
The immunology department of RBH has a specialization in diagnosing and treating conditions or disorders linked to the immune system. It involves hypersensitivity reactions, primary immunodeficiencies, and autoimmune deficiencies. Our team of immunologist experts integrates the utilization of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and tools to determine the primary underlying cause of immune system conditions and develop customized treatment approaches to handle them. In the rheumatology department at RBH, our healthcare specialists emphasize diagnosing and managing the rheumatic illnesses that affect the connective tissues, muscles, and joints. We have a team of professionals when it comes to managing conditions like lupus, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and gout. We have integrated a multidisciplinary approach to offer the most comprehensive and patient-centric services.
What do we offer?
Here are offerings in the Department of Immunology and Rheumatology:
- Specialized expertise- Our group of rheumatologists and immunologists, who are board-certified, offers a plethora of experience and skills. We guarantee that our patients receive the best treatments and interventions available by staying up to date with the most recent developments in the field.
- Research and innovation- As a prevalent department of immunology and rheumatology, we ensure engaging in research and innovation to enhance the treatment options and results for patients with immune systems and rheumatic disorders or conditions.
- Patient support- Our department's mission is to empower patients to take an active role in their care by educating and supporting them so they can better understand their conditions. To assist our patients in their quest for improved health, we provide tools, support networks, and educational materials.
- State-of-the-art technology- We have integrated the latest and advanced technology to make sure that our parents receive the highest standards of immunology and rheumatology care with us.
- Collaborative care- Our interdisciplinary approach consists of collaboration among several experts to offer comprehensive and integrated care for severe and intricate cases.
What conditions are treated by immunologists and rheumatologists?
Immunologists and rheumatologists are healthcare professionals who specialize in varied aspects of treating disorders related to the immune system and rheumatoid conditions. Here are the conditions treated by these medical experts:
Immunologists- The conditions treated by these healthcare experts are:
- Allergies- such as asthma, eczema, and hay fever. They run certain tests and offer treatment plans to manage reactions caused by allergies.
- Autoimmune diseases- like multiple sclerosis, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Immunodeficiency disorders- such as primary immunodeficiency disorders and HIV/AIDS
- Transplant medicine- manages the immune response to avert the transplanted organs' rejection
- Vaccination- helps in preventing infectious diseases.
Rheumatologists- Here are the rheumatology conditions treated by rheumatologists:
- Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Osteoarthritis- an autoimmune disorder and a degenerative joint disease
- Lupus- affects multiple organs like the brain, lungs, heart, kidneys, skin, and joints
- Spondyloarthropathies- treatment for conditions such as psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- Gout- a type of arthritis caused by uric acid crystal buildup
- Connective tissue disease- involves scleroderma and Sjogren’s syndrome
- Vasculitis- blood vessel inflammation
Why should you choose CK Birla Hospital for the treatment of immunology and rheumatology?
Rukmani Birla Hospital, Jaipur is among the eminent multi-special hospitals operating in the city for decades. The hospital has integrated the most amazing and experienced doctors including other staff members. We ensure dedicating ourselves to offering exceptional and satisfactory patient care. The primary objective behind the inception of this hospital is to make healthcare services available to everyone at an affordable cost including the finest treatment. So, if you are looking for the best immunologist and rheumatologist in Jaipur, then get in touch with our most skilled and highly talented healthcare professionals at CK Birla Hospital Jaipur.
Our Clinical Experts
Dr. Bharat K Singh
Sr. Consultant - Immunology and Rheumatology Experience: 14+ Years