CK Birla Hospitals does not ask for any payment for appointment confirmation. Please beware of fake calls asking for such payments and if you receive such a call, please report this to legal authorities or the cyber cell.
An MCh in Neurosurgery from SMS Medical College and a Fellowship in Cerebrovascular Surgery and Micro Neurosurgery from Helsinki University Central Hospital, Dr. Amit Chakrabarty has over 18 years of experience in the field. The areas of his special interest include Neurovascular surgery and Skull base surgery. He has published widely in various national and international journals of repute.
1. "The efficacy of transforaminal epidural steroid injection in lumbosacral radiculopathy" Neurology India,Year:2011 | Volume:59 | Issue:5 | Page: 685-689 Chinmoy Roy, Nilay Chatterjee, Satya Narayan Patro, Amit Chakrabarty, G.R. Vijay Kumar, Robin Sengupta,
2. Video publication in surgical neurology international
3. Video publication in surgical neurology international
4. "Anatomy and Morphology of giant aneurysms-Angiographic Study of 125 Consecutive cases" Acta Neurochirugica, Jan 2014, Volume 156, Issue 1, pp 1-10 Ville Nurminen, MartinLehecka, Amit Chakrabarty, RikuKivisaari, Hanna Lehto, MikaNiemela, Juha Hernesniemi
5. "Cerebral microdialysis for assessing intracerebral hypoglycemia: Can it act as a prognostic marker in severe traumatic brain injury?" Neurology India, march-april, 2016
6. Artical reviewer in (10.12688/f1000research.6799.2) Munakomi S and Bhattarai B. Case Report: A case report of unstable Hangman fracture in a eighty year old male
7. Quantitative research ontraumaticbrain injury in India : The Travails and the new optimisim ; Neurology India /Volume 65/ issue 2 / March-April 2017 ; V D Sinha, Amit Chakrabarty
8.Pattern of reporting and practices for the management of traumatic brain injury: An overview of published literature from India;Neurology India |
9. Source: Neurotrauma- A comprehensive Textbook on Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury - Kevin Wang
10. Neurosurgery in SMS Medical College – from bare necessity to excellenceNeurology India | Volume 66 | Issue 5 | September – October 2018;VirendraDeo Sinha, Amit Chakrabarty
11. Lateral Supra orbital Craniotomy and Subfrontal-Trans sylvian Approach for Olfactory Groove Meningioma; The Operative Atlas of Neurosurgery, Volume 1, SGPGI, Chapter 1.14, 2020, Dr. V.D. Sinha, Dr. Amit Chakrabarty.
12. Princples and Application of Microscope Integrated Sodium Fluorescien – Fluoresence Module in Neuro Oncology: A low cost and a High Utility Armamentarium; The Operative Atlas of Neurosurgery, Volume 1, SGPGI, Chapter 4.4, 2020, Dr. V.D. Sinha, Dr. Amit Chakrabarty.
14. Handbook of Neurotrauma Volume 2: Cranial Trauma 2021 edition Chapter 15. Cranio-cerebral Penetrating Injuries Virendra Deo Sinha, Amit Chakrabarty, Nishant Yagnick
15. TBI Multi organizational consensus recommendations for India 2015
16.National TBI guidelines by NSI -NTSI 2021:Contributor Prehospital Care guidelines:Sinhavd, Chakrabarty Amit