The Department of Neuroscience is committed to integrating their exceptional medical expertise, technology, and innovation to offer the best in class treatments. The department provides treatment for people with neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s, stroke, headaches, epilepsy, paralytic disorders, and sleep disorders. The department provides multidisciplinary assessment and management of dementia. The department is staffed with a leading panel of neuro physicians, neurosurgeons, and nursing staff who offer cutting-edge diagnosis using the latest neuroimaging and other techniques.
The Department of Neurosurgery is manned by leading neurosurgeons and is equipped with the latest equipment i.e., microscope, Endoscope, CUSA, to handle all varieties of neurosurgical cases.
The department offers 24hr emergency care for trauma, accidental cases and neurosurgical emergencies of accidental cases with head and spinal cord,
We are routinely performing operations for all sorts of brain tumors, vascular diseases, hematomas. We also offer endoscopic surgeries for diseases of the pituitary, intraventricular lesions.
We offer the latest in minimally invasive (keyhole) spine surgery and perform disc and spinal canal stenosis surgeries with small (2cm) incision. We also have the expertise for performing spinal fusion and fixation with minimally invasive techniques. Anomalies of the CV junction are also treated by us,
All tumors of the spinal cord or the spine are treated by microsurgical techniques.
We offer a complete range of pediatric services including VP shunts, Endoscopic 3rd Ventricullosiomies, and surgical correction of craniosynostosis.
We are also offering function surgeries like DBS for Parkinsonism.
Our neuro intervention team is equipped to perform coiling and other procedures for aneurysms, AVM, etc.
Neurosurgical services which are available are:
- Comprehensive multidisciplinary head and spinal trauma care including
- Craniotomies for hematornas, de-compressive craniotomy
- Spinal Injury: Surgical management: of all cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine trauma including corpeciomy’s, anterior and posierior stabilization
- Brachial plexus repair and rehabilitation
- Microsurgery for gliomas, meningioma, posterior fossa tumors
- Skull base surgery
- Anterior microdisectomy; fusion, posierior decompression, lorninoplasiy
- Anterior and posterior decompression, fixation, minimally invasive techniques
- MISS (Minimally invasive Techniques) Microdiseciomy, decompression, Lachesis, TLIF, Vertebroplashy
- Surgery for various tumors
- VP shuns
- Endoscopic third veniriculostomy
- Vascular Aneurysms