The course is called ‘GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY COURSE’ and is in accordance with the syllabus and regulations laid down by the Indian Nursing Council and West Bengal Council. The language of instruction is English.
Number of Seats-50
Duration of the-3 Years
Age & Sex-The candidate must be (Female only) between the ages of 17 to 27 years as on 01/01/21.
- Nationality- She should be a citizen of India.
- She shall be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for at least fivey years, preceding the date of making the application for admission.
- The residential certificate should be issued by a Gazetted officer/MLA/ ZillaParishad/Sabhadhipati/Mayor of Municipal Corporation.
- Education-Candidates passed or applied for 10 +2 Examinations from any stream (Science/Commerce/Arts).
- Selection Procedure- Selection will be based on WBJEEB merit list and counseling. (www.wbjeeb)
- Medical Fitness- Candidate should be medically fit
- Vacations & Holidays -As per norms laid down by West Bengal Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council.
- Examination -A Candidate shall be eligible for examination as per the rules laid down by the West Bengal Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration- The students who are declared successful in the final year examination are eligible for registration with the W.B.N.C. as Registered Nurse.
- Only female candidates aged between 17 & 27 (as on 01.01.2021) can apply
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 (class XII) Higher Secondary/ ISC/ Senior Secondary Examination with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate
- Candidate should be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for at least 5 consecutive years preceding the date of applying for admission of the course
- The residential certificate should be issued by MLA/ zila parishad/ savapati/ sabhadipati/ mayor/ local councillor/ or chairman of the municipality
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and must be a resident of West Bengal
Commencement of Session: October 2021
- Classes will commence from 03/11/2021 (tentatively).
- Application form along with prospectus will be available on the website(www.ckbirlahospitals.com) at ?700 from 09/09/2020-20/09/2020
- Application form duly completed in all respect with copies of necessary documents by a non-refundable fee of Rs. 700 payable online through NEFT/RTGS with Proof of payment details.
- Completed applications will be accepted until 20th September 2020 at midnight.
Ph. no -03340904986/9830406347
ICICI Bank Ltd
Account No -039205003474
Account Name -CMRI SCHOOL OF NURSING
IFSC Code -ICIC0000392
Bank address -3-C, National Library Avenue, Alipore, Kolkata -27
Admission Process 2021
Register & Apply Candidate can apply online with the required information.
Personal Interview Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview and an aptitude test
Final Selection Candidates are selected based on the (10+2) marks and performance in a personal interview
CMRI School of Nursing
CMRI School of Nursing, Kolkata – established in 1970, ISO 9001:2008 Certified, has the joy of visualizing many precious young ladies working at various high-grade healthcare jobs in India and also abroad. A Unit of CMRI, CMRI School of Nursing is known for its quality education delivery and has an outstanding record of students acquiring a high percentage.
- RINA SHYAM
- PRONATI PAL
- MAITREYI CHAKRABORTY
- SHRESTHA SAIN
- ARPITA PATRA
- PRITY DAS
- SNEHA DAS
- SHRABANI BARMAN
- TOMA DAS
- BARNALI BHATTACHARJEE
- Soma Sarkar
- Believes in imparting professional knowledge, skills and non-judgemental holistic care towards patients as per global standards.
- Believes in fostering all-round development of students, professionally and personally through academic and extra-curricular events.
- Believes in being role models and act as mentors to instill leadership and assertive qualities among students.
- Believes in feedback and evolution process which contributes to the improvement of student’s performance and helps in developing them as effective professionals.